Our Liberty Print Face Masks are here, in stock now. Made from 2 layers of Liberty print Tana lawn, a beautifully soft yet durable 100% cotton which is machine washable. Our masks are made to fit close-to-the-face for ultimate comfort and protection. Each mask has a pocket on the back for a replaceable filter which you can buy and fit easily.
We will be donating a percentage of our sales from every mask to the NHS Charities Together.
In order to use your mask safely please follow the below instructions:
- Wash your hand thoroughly for 30 seconds before and after touching the mask.
- Put on the face mask only touching the elasticated straps.
- Do not wear the mask for periods longer than 4 hours.
- It is advised that children under 2 years don’t wear masks.
- Wash masks after every use.
- These masks are not substitutes for medical masks and are not PPE approved.
- If you would like to insert a filter cut to size and insert in pocket.
Available in three sizes
Small to fit a child from about 6-8 years – 10.5 cm from above nose to under chin and 19 cm wide across the face
Medium to fit large child/small adult – 14 cm from above nose to under chin and 20 cm wide across the face
Large to fit a medium/large adult- 15 cm from above nose to under chin and 21 cm wide across the face.
For each face mask sold we we will be donating a percentage of our profits to the NHS Charities Together, please help us to support these very worthy charities.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT THESE ARE FINAL SALE (NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES). FACEMASKS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN OF THE AGE OF 36 MTHS AND UNDER AND IS THE GOVERNMENT ADVICE THAT CHILDREN OF THAT AGE SHOULD NOT WEAR A FACE MASK.