Our bestselling Ava Romper is back this season in lots of beautiful new Autumnal Liberty prints. This romper has adorable wooden effect buttons, down the front and poppers between the legs. A perfect trans-seasonal romper designed to be worn with tights and a cashmere cardigan for colder months or just a pair of long socks for the warmer days. This gorgeous Liberty Annabella print is a classic floral from Liberty, it has been redrawn from a tiny fabric swatch into a all-over pattern of mixed flowers , made from 100% tana lawn cotton and fully lined this romper is machine washable and durable enough for daily wear.
Ava Romper, Annabella 3-6, 6-12m and 3-4y only
Washing Instructions – 100% Cashmere
The best way to wash your Olivier London cashmere is to hand wash using the basic instructions below. If it is particularly dirty you can put it on a cold/cool wool wash with a very low spin on the machine. It is best to use cashmere/wool specific detergents like Woolite. We do not advise that you wash our pompom hats in the machine as the pompoms will come apart. For all items with buttons we recommend you undo the buttons before washing.
For Hand Washing
- Soak the item in lukewarm water using a mild detergent like Woolite.
- Gently distribute the suds. DO NOT WRING (as this will encourage the item to stretch)
- Rinse the item thoroughly in clean lukewarm water
- Squeeze the item of excess water gently or put it in the washing machine on the lightest spin.
- Reshape item and dry as flat away from direct sunlight.
- Once item is dry, iron on a cool setting.
Washing Instructions – 100% Cotton
The best way to wash your Olivier London Liberty Print Tana Lawn product is to turn it inside out and wash with a mild detergent at 30 degrees or cold in your machine using a mild detergent. Do not tumble dry and once dry iron back to original shape.