Summer style at its best, our relaxed style Eva dress is a summer must-have for girls this summer, with our signature branded buttons down the front and delicate frill detailing on the sleeves, this dress ticks both the style and comfort boxes. This beautiful Betsy Blue is an exclusive colourway chosen by us with Liberty Fabrics, it’s beautiful blue hues sum up Summer at its best.
Eva Dress, Betsy Blue LAST FEW 1-2,4-5, 5-6 and 9-10y only
£64.00 – £69.00
Washing Instructions – 100% Cashmere
The best way to wash your Olivier London cashmere is to hand wash using the basic instructions below. If it is particularly dirty you can put it on a cold/cool wool wash with a very low spin on the machine. It is best to use cashmere/wool specific detergents like Woolite. We do not advise that you wash our pompom hats in the machine as the pompoms will come apart. For all items with buttons we recommend you undo the buttons before washing.
For Hand Washing
- Soak the item in lukewarm water using a mild detergent like Woolite.
- Gently distribute the suds. DO NOT WRING (as this will encourage the item to stretch)
- Rinse the item thoroughly in clean lukewarm water
- Squeeze the item of excess water gently or put it in the washing machine on the lightest spin.
- Reshape item and dry as flat away from direct sunlight.
- Once item is dry, iron on a cool setting.
Washing Instructions – 100% Cotton
The best way to wash your Olivier London Liberty Print Tana Lawn product is to turn it inside out and wash with a mild detergent at 30 degrees or cold in your machine using a mild detergent. Do not tumble dry and once dry iron back to original shape.