New style blouse for babies and girls this Autumn Winter, this sweet frill collared top looks adorable under any of our cashmere rompers for babies or pinafores for older girls. This classic Liberty Theo print features adorable twittering birds, skittering creatures and dodos hiding in floral undergrowth, bound to be hit with any little one, we love this seasonal mustard colourway. This print pairs particularly well with the Penzance check in the Etta Bloomers or Clementine dress.
Maud Top, Theo Mustard LAST FEW
£44.00 – £49.00
Washing Instructions – 100% Cashmere
The best way to wash your Olivier London cashmere is to hand wash using the basic instructions below. If it is particularly dirty you can put it on a cold/cool wool wash with a very low spin on the machine. It is best to use cashmere/wool specific detergents like Woolite. We do not advise that you wash our pompom hats in the machine as the pompoms will come apart. For all items with buttons we recommend you undo the buttons before washing.
For Hand Washing
- Soak the item in lukewarm water using a mild detergent like Woolite.
- Gently distribute the suds. DO NOT WRING (as this will encourage the item to stretch)
- Rinse the item thoroughly in clean lukewarm water
- Squeeze the item of excess water gently or put it in the washing machine on the lightest spin.
- Reshape item and dry as flat away from direct sunlight.
- Once item is dry, iron on a cool setting.
Washing Instructions – 100% Cotton
The best way to wash your Olivier London Liberty Print Tana Lawn product is to turn it inside out and wash with a mild detergent at 30 degrees or cold in your machine using a mild detergent. Do not tumble dry and once dry iron back to original shape.