Our best selling blouse for babies and girls is back in new seasonal Liberty prints and cottons, with it’s delicate frill collar, buttoned cuffs and wood detail buttons. Made from beautifully light tana lawn it can layered under a romper or dress and finished with a cashmere cardigan or is also the perfect trans-seasonal piece paired with a pair of bloomers and socks. This beautiful seasonal colourway of Liberty’s historic Poppy Forest print is a favourite of ours, it’s beautiful design featuring wild meadow florals compliments any of our corduroy or linens dresses and autumnal cashmere colours.
Wilma Top, Poppy Forest
£44.00 – £49.00
Washing Instructions – 100% Cashmere
The best way to wash your Olivier London cashmere is to hand wash using the basic instructions below. If it is particularly dirty you can put it on a cold/cool wool wash with a very low spin on the machine. It is best to use cashmere/wool specific detergents like Woolite. We do not advise that you wash our pompom hats in the machine as the pompoms will come apart. For all items with buttons we recommend you undo the buttons before washing.
For Hand Washing
- Soak the item in lukewarm water using a mild detergent like Woolite.
- Gently distribute the suds. DO NOT WRING (as this will encourage the item to stretch)
- Rinse the item thoroughly in clean lukewarm water
- Squeeze the item of excess water gently or put it in the washing machine on the lightest spin.
- Reshape item and dry as flat away from direct sunlight.
- Once item is dry, iron on a cool setting.
Washing Instructions – 100% Cotton
The best way to wash your Olivier London Liberty Print Tana Lawn product is to turn it inside out and wash with a mild detergent at 30 degrees or cold in your machine using a mild detergent. Do not tumble dry and once dry iron back to original shape.